Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's one of those days I guess. I went for my one year appointment of LapBand surgery back at the beginning of April. They took my picture from the front and the side. They also took my picture at the 6 month appointment and when I first went to the surgery center and applied for the surgery. Well, in the past they emailed me the pictures for my files. This time I didn't get the pictures. So I called the office and talked to one of the girls at the desk. I explained that I hadn't received my latest pictures from the appointment 3 weeks ago. "Oh, well what is your email address?" I gave it to her and she said she would have it sent to me. I waited a couple more weeks and this time I emailed the person who sent me the last pictures and asked her to send them to me. No response. Rather than make a pest of myself, I waited again. Tuesday I received an email from the nurse at the office reminding me of the support meeting Wednesday night so I thought "ok I'll try her" I emailed her and explained what I had been through before and waited. She emailed me back and said she would have help there on Thursday would have the girl helping send me the pictures. Great, I was happy. Well, this morning I saw an email with an attachment so I quickly downloaded it and couldn't wait to see my latest photos. When I opened the file I couldn't believe what I saw. She sent me the pictures of someone else. She added it to the first two sets of pictures and unless she was totally blind she could tell it wasn't me. I mean, pullleeez I have white hair, they sent me a picture of a woman with brown hair who didn't look anything like me. I guess you just can't get good help these days. I just got another email from the person who sent me the pictures. She said they are looking for the pictures and as soon as they locate them they will send them to me. Grrrrr! Hope you are all having a good day. By the way, Chloe is feeling much better. She isn't limping and is frisky and playful again. I haven't heard anything from the vets office as to what the specialist thinks of the xray they took. I guess we will have to call them so they can charge us another fee. What is going on in this world???

5 comments: Cassie) said...

Good help is hard to find. I would be mad too. I hope you get your new photos.
That is great about little Chloe doing better.
Hope you have a relaxing day..
Take care..

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm glad Chloe is doing so much better. That is a good sign. Most of those doctors offices and many others are short handed and over worked. My DD works at a dentist office and barely gets a lunch period every day. That may explain why they are having such a hard time, if not well I guess they are just not very good at what they do.

Sonya said...

Oh my what an ordeal! Must have been quite a surprise to open up expecting yourself and it was someone else. lol
Not funny I know.
Hope you have a good weekend coming up. I'm enjoying some down time tonight since I studied all day and 1/2 the evening.
Take care.

Judi said...

so happy to hear Chloe is doing better. Maybe the diagnosis was a fluke!
Hope they find those pix....I want to see them!!!!
Have a great weekend!

Pam said...

I really have no patience with incompetence. I'm glad Chloe is doing better!