Sunday, March 20, 2011

Missed an important milestone.....

Yesterday was my blogoversary and I missed it. Well, at least I didn't let too much time go by before realizing it. I have been doing this blog for 3 years now. I don't take as much care and time with it as some of the better blogs I follow. I sometimes just think I have nothing of interest to say. In fact even when I do post sometimes it isn't of much interest. :) I am coming up on my Lapband anniversary too and I hope I can remember to post on that day. So much has happened in the last three years. I have lost nearly 100 pounds and I have had complications with my band and I have done some traveling and lots of camping and also learned how to quilt. I still have a love of collecting recipes and cooking them. I have learned so much from all the blogs I follow. I want to thank you all for being so creative and also for teaching me various things along my journey in life.

I have expanded the blogs I follow to include foodie or cooking blogs, quilting and crafting blogs, all kinds of weight loss blogs, and a few that I just find interesting. Here's to another year, and hopefully I can reach my goal in this year and resolve my issues with my band.....

13 comments:

Sheila Y said...

Happy Blogaversary!! We enjoy our blogger friends just as we do our 'in person' friends. Have a great week, Sheila

Tootsie said...

happy blogaversary! and congrats on the weight loss!!! thanks for the visit...and know that even if you think it is not of interest...it probably is...because most of your followers are there to read what you think!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Congrats on the Blogaversary and also on that 100 lbs lost too. That is just terrific. I hope you get the final 20 lost that you want but even if you don't just to maintain that loss will be a wonderful thing. I've known a lot of people who've lost it and then gained it back and more too. I think your life is a very interesting one and I hope we hear more of your adventures in the days to come. I keep finding more and more blogs I enjoy too. Blogging is a wonderful way to meet new people and get some new ideas too.

Bookncoffee said...

I never keep up with my blog anniversary. But it has certainly been a while! lol

My blog following list expands and contracts all the time. lol

Jean said...

I enjoy reading your blog Kathy and Happy Blogaversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogaversary Kathy :-)
Even with all the bumps in the road, you have come so far :-D
Looking forward to your lapband anniversary post :-)

pam said...

Happy Blogaversary! And congrats on the 100 pounds. I love blogging and all the wonderful people I've met through it.

Lee Ann said...

So much to celebrate Kathy! Glad to have met you in the blogosphere. :)

Dutch said...

Happy Blogaversary. I love reading your blog & even when I don't comment always remember that I love reading all about your camping & quilting. I would love for one day or 2 to come out there so you could show me how to quilt. I thought about taking a class. Hugs

Linda said...

Hi Kathy, Happy Blogaversary!Congratulations as well on your weight loss. Its so hard to loose those last few pounds. Sometimes I feel that it's a fear of loss.
Keep on blogging. We all enjoy it.

Judi said...

Happy Belated Blogaversary! YOU, my dear, were one of my first blog friends! So Happy Blogaversary to us too!!! Sadly, I don't get to read all my fav blogger friends' blog every day but I do catch up! When I do, I am racing so much so I can read them all that I don't stop to comment! Shame on me!! You have really transformed yourself, girlfriend! Congrats! It's been a great ride with you....
Onward!
Judi

bj said...

Happy Blog Anniversary..gosh, girl, that's a lot of weight to lose..
100 lbs...CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hope your lap issues are resolved soon.
Good good luck on the last 20..gosh, 20 lbs isn't much..you have really done good.
xo bj

Debi said...

Hi Kathy! Happy Blogaversary!